Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Blade Length: 4.1-5 in.
Blade Edge: Plain
Modified Item: No
Brand: The Blade Point
Blade Type: Tanto
Blade Color: Gray
Type: Chef Knife, Hunting, Survival
Features: Sheath Included
Handle Material: Bone
Custom Handmade Outdoor Hunting Damascus Blade knife with leather sheath
Hand Forged with 15N20 and 1095 High Carbon Steel
The Damascus Steel Blade has a Rockwell hardness of 56-58 HRC Knife Comes with Leather Sheath – Fast Shipping
These are brand new beautifully crafted Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knives. Damascus for this knife was Created by forge welding multiple layers of steel into a Solid block called a billet (15N20 &1095 High Carbon Tool Steels).
- The billet is folded and re-welded several times to produce several layers. Patterns are created by manipulating the steel during the forge welding process. When acid is added to the blade, it attacks the layers of hard and soft steel differently, highlighting the attractive layered pattern in the Steel.
- The combination of layered hard and soft steel creates blade flexibility, and toughness and produces invisible serrations on the blade that aid cutting.
- The hardness of the Damascus steel is 55-60 HRC on the Rockwell scale.
- The handle is Full Tang, made of Walnut Wood and Brass Spacer easy to grip. The spine of the blade is a file worked with beautiful designs.
- This Skinner knife comes with a genuine Cowhide leather sheath, with a belt loop on one end.
- This Damascus Hunting knife is a must-have for any hunter.